Thursday, February 19, 2009

I never thought that even writing a blog for the first time can make ur heart beat fast.But this is the case and it is the feeling I am having.This makes me wonder why it happens that these first time affairs are always sought of exciting and difficult to handle.May be its the first time talking to a girl, meeting a stranger, meeting ur boss at office, that first day at college, first time u are on stage to act, first song u try to sing before knowing that u can not sing, first time u r even posting a reply to some blog.

The best thing I am feeling in writing a blog is that I am asking a question to myself which is not a frequent practice with me and more importantly I am getting a answer from inside which is the only source for all answers and even more importantly I am feeling free to bring out that answer.And now I am even loosing my nervousness.Why? May be I am thinking about my question and my answer. Moments ago I was thinking what other people will think about what I am writing. So is this the answer to the first question which came in my mind about my uneasiness.Yes it is.It is only when I am thinking about others feelings which will created as a reflection of my feelings I feel nervous.And it all goes when I let myself flow freely without any expectation. So this first time affair has given me something.May be I will be able to retain this learning because these first time affairs always happen and I always feel the way I was feeling in the beginning.

This is a good sign.Hope this new journey will unfold a lot..................

3 comments:

  1. first z always d best as u r doing wid high expectations ,high energy level,nd wid al d difficulties at first time,keep writing more ,it was ur good at very first time

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was going through the content I felt as if i am in the middle of a book.
    This may be your "first affair" but was written very well and was pretty intersting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah wah sir jeeeeeeeee keya kahana hai ........... yahi to dil ki bat lag rahi hai jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sahi bhi hai DIL ki bat jowa par ahi jati haiiiiiiiii jeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete