Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Beautiful............

U R BEAUTIFUL.....

U say its same...always... everybody says....

I say its different..always..everytime..

One of us is right...

When it is the question of one of us..its always u..so u r right and i m wrong..I m wrong because I dont know how to be different..that too within the limitations of words..

But, I want to learn to be different..as that is what is required in this dhantenen world..I want to make combinations of some known words in a manner that even some part of all-pervasive, only existant intensity inside can be made known to someone outside and all this because intensity inside want itself to be known..to be known to u..may be it is in search of similar intensity inside u..even if it doesnt exist..or may be it exists even without your awareness..So if my intensity wants itself to be known...
Let me listen to my Poor intensity..
There is something intensity has to say..let me listen.....
It says that i m not poor,but offcourse rare.It is only very few times in your life it happens that i m created and my creation is simply pure,natural,true and honest.It is only your intelligent brain busy in evaluation of BIG right or BIG wrong, that you dont see me. And remember, not valuing me is just like not valuing..maybe.. limited valuable seconds in ur account ..just because its BIG wrong by some definition.

So,now,I want to value my intensity and want to feel..not actually feel..because I always feel..but simply want to express your beauty in words even if it is something like using words to express the power of sun or magnificence of moon..

If I try..What is it that I feel..
I feel if is this..ot is it that..
Is it the beauty of your deep magnetic eyes or something about the way they look when they look at me..
Is it your long falling hair or something about the way they flow in air gleaming & steaming..
Is it the magic of your voice or something about the way it sounds when it is getting sleepy..
Is it the child i see in your eyes or something about the way child gets angry..
Is it the glow of your skin or something about the desire it creates..
Is it the beauty of your thoughts or something about the way i m not there..
Is it the beauty of your teeth or something about the look when u smile..
Is it the beauty of your lips or something about the imagination of the best possible kiss..
Is it the superiority of ur taste or my taste for ur taste..
Is it this..or is it that...

Sorry..i fail...
Why I fail...because it is something more which i feel but fail to express..
Is it only your beautiful eyes,hair,voice,thoughts or glowing skin...or is it some resemblence of my statue of beauty which i see in you and feel the desire to fulfill...
Just don't know..

May be u r right when u say its same..always... everybody says...
but still i say.. its different...always....everytime...

And my intensity says the fact remains and it is simply that..

U r beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment